Sunday 5 April 2020

I will design the perfect youtube banner in 1 hour


About This Gig

Hey there, are you looking for an awesome youtube banner, well you've come to the right seller,  i make the ABSOLUTE BEST YT banners, i have a tonne of experience with photoshop and YT, i am also a competent, hardworking and friendly guy,  and i've made some for the largest youtubers on the platform
I basically fix people's YT channels and ensure they reflect your quality, FULL-TIME.

Why you should choose me:

·         BANG FOR YOUR BUCK! is my motto
·         I make fire banners and i only charge $15 for each, also i make them super fast.
·         i make them in 24 hours or less.
·         2560 x 1440 pixels optimized for all devices  and optimized for yt color scheme
·         Unlimited revisions at no extra cost .
·         100% POSITIVE ratings.
·         I'm a 5 star, seller on fiverr.

Now just as a side note, 
I don't design cartoons or caricature, but if you have one I can use it in the banner EASY
Basically, i priced my gig at $15 after deeming it a fair price for the both of us as a win-win scenario.
For more details please visit:https://bit.ly/2Rf505h


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenakatabd is a Digital Marketing Agency and online shop. We do SEO, SMM, SEM, and Affiliate Marketing also.It is also an online-based shop where you will find Men, Women, and Kids various exclusive dresses and also get various exclusive Electronics goods,Online gaming items, Mobile accessories,Smart Electronics,Health care products.You will always get reliable service and quality products at a reasonable price.It is your trusted E shop

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.