Saturday 4 April 2020

I will do amazing video editing



About This Gig

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING
I'm Gismoxan , provide a professional, reliable and affordable service
The Process:
·         Message Me – Get in touch, we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward
·         Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed i will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me
·         Video Creation – When the magic happens, I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements such as graphics or animations, music, SFX, audio enhancement or colour grade
·         Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions
·         Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice

I can do professional video editing and post production on films, short clips, music videos, promotions, commercials, intros, VFX, Green screen cleaning and etc.Quite simply I love what I do and I’d love to help you.Important: Video editing is complex , so please  contact me with your description of what you want, I'm online 24/7 , I'll get back to you quickly and we can get started right away!

For more information please see: https://bit.ly/2X7NELt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenakatabd is a Digital Marketing Agency and online shop. We do SEO, SMM, SEM, and Affiliate Marketing also.It is also an online-based shop where you will find Men, Women, and Kids various exclusive dresses and also get various exclusive Electronics goods,Online gaming items, Mobile accessories,Smart Electronics,Health care products.You will always get reliable service and quality products at a reasonable price.It is your trusted E shop

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.