Tuesday 23 June 2020

I will record a quality voiceover, british or american female accent


About This Gig

Thankfully, I am still working during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Stay safe!

I will happily record for you a voiceover script in my authentic British or my standard American accent. I record in a professional studio and work as a full time voice actor.

My rate is $5 per 100 words. Enter your word count in the box to the top right to calculate your cost. All project sizes accepted.

Orders are delivered on time or early in 72 hours guaranteed, often sooner. For 24 hour delivery, please add Extra Fast. You will receive your project within 24 hours and move to the top of my queue.

I have 17+ years of experience on all project types including phone systems, explainer videos, radio commercials, podcasts, corporate training, audiobooks, childrens stories and many more.

Please double your word count for dialogue, lists of words or short phrases. These take twice the time to record.

Extras Available for purchase:

Video Sync/Timing Match - One video, per five minutes

Separate files - per 5 files

Royalty Free background music - per file  

For more details please see https://bit.ly/3fOjpPN

#british#voiceover#voice over#voice#american


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenakatabd is a Digital Marketing Agency and online shop. We do SEO, SMM, SEM, and Affiliate Marketing also.It is also an online-based shop where you will find Men, Women, and Kids various exclusive dresses and also get various exclusive Electronics goods,Online gaming items, Mobile accessories,Smart Electronics,Health care products.You will always get reliable service and quality products at a reasonable price.It is your trusted E shop

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.