Sunday 12 July 2020

I will promote your youtube video to targeted you tube viewers


YouTube video promotion

About This Gig

A warm welcome to professional and exclusive service. A Topgigs1 exclusive service.
Created for my Fiverr customers and brought to you exclusively By Topgigs1
What Is This Service?

For this service I will advertise your youtube video to targeted youtube viewers in order to help get more views/exposure.
How Will I Promote?

I will advertise the link to your video in high traffic video sharing sites/blogs to an audience who enjoy watching videos.

With my Basic package, I will advertise your video to 15,000 targeted viewers

With my Standard package, I will advertise your video to 30,000 targeted viewers.

With My Premium Package, I will advertise to 80,000 targeted viewers.
What Results Can You Expect?
As this is a targeted and organic promotion to an audience who enjoy watching videos so will result in more views/possibly other forms of engagement. You can realistically expect anywhere between a 5 and 10% per cent conversion rate. This is a completely natural and organic promotion for organic growth.

For more information please see https://bit.ly/327LgGW

#video marketing#video promotion#YouTube video marketing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenakatabd is a Digital Marketing Agency and online shop. We do SEO, SMM, SEM, and Affiliate Marketing also.It is also an online-based shop where you will find Men, Women, and Kids various exclusive dresses and also get various exclusive Electronics goods,Online gaming items, Mobile accessories,Smart Electronics,Health care products.You will always get reliable service and quality products at a reasonable price.It is your trusted E shop

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.