Thursday 22 October 2020

I will be your social media manager and content designer

 

Social Media Manager
I will be your social media manager and content designer

About This Gig

Nowadays, socialmedia plays an important role in business growth. But do we use them properly?

Give your brand identity, give your customers value, and increase them every day more with a professional Social Media Manager.

Your Accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn,  need a Social Media Manager to make you reach the goals.

Here I am to help you. I am specialized and certified by the Online Marketing Academy.

I strongly believe in what I can offer and I strongly believe in what I can make you reach.

This is what I offer for the management of your social media channels:

·           Channel set up and optimization

·           Content creation

·           Attractive captions

·           Graphic design

·           Infographic 

·           Scheduling

·           Hashtag outreach

·           Organic growth of likes and followers

All your posts will be personalized with your brand logo and  Website URL.
Feel free to contact me. Together we will discuss even the BONUS I have for you.

For more information please see https://bit.ly/3kh0kbD

#social madia manager#facebook#instagram#social media manager#social media

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenakatabd is a Digital Marketing Agency and online shop. We do SEO, SMM, SEM, and Affiliate Marketing also.It is also an online-based shop where you will find Men, Women, and Kids various exclusive dresses and also get various exclusive Electronics goods,Online gaming items, Mobile accessories,Smart Electronics,Health care products.You will always get reliable service and quality products at a reasonable price.It is your trusted E shop

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.