Sunday 25 April 2021

I will do b2b lead generation and focused on lead generation

I will do b2b lead generation and focused on lead generation

 
I will do b2b lead generation and focused on lead generation

Hi,

I'm a B2B Lead Generation, directed lead age, lead age Expert. Do you require to assist with B2B lead age? I am ready to assist.

I've experienced in B2B Lead Generation, Targeted Lead Generation, Lead Generation, discover the business email, and so forth I'm ready to help a rundown of spotless, new, and Geo-focused possibilities dependent on your focus on market.

 

I will need the accompanying to comprehend your necessities:

 

·         Targeted Industry (for example Café, Real Estate, IT)

·         Targeted Employee (for example Proprietor, Marketing, CTO)

·         Targeted Location (Country or City)

 

I will research and gather leads or information from any industry and refine them dependent on your gave necessities. I will utilize google, Linkedin, an online index to fabricate your focus on b2b leads.

 

I will do the leads in the accompanying arrangement

 

·         Company Name

·         Website

·         Address

·         Industry Type

·         First and Last Name

·         E-mail

·         Phone Number (Companies just if accessible)

·         Social media URL(Linkedln,Twitter,Facebook,ect)

 

I will give B2B Leads by means of Excel/CSV design. Contact me soon.

 For more/order please see https://cutt.ly/Mv2GcfJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kenakatabd is a Digital Marketing Agency and online shop. We do SEO, SMM, SEM, and Affiliate Marketing also.It is also an online-based shop where you will find Men, Women, and Kids various exclusive dresses and also get various exclusive Electronics goods,Online gaming items, Mobile accessories,Smart Electronics,Health care products.You will always get reliable service and quality products at a reasonable price.It is your trusted E shop

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.